I am from a war that started before I was born and continues, the war which changes names and faces but the dead all look the same I am from the press of my granddad, an orphan wanted by no … Continue reading
The move to Arizona from Carson City the summer between my fourth and fifth grade is nothing in the memory stores but a blur of tan and brown, the dusky smell of sagebrush, the sound of sticky … Continue reading
Reflecting about the last moments of the 15 year celebration that unfolded in Tlalpujahua with Diego, Bronwyn, Andrea, RLE, Doug, Christopher, Jose, Gama, Melissa, Karina, Antonio, Rosamaria, Alma and of course, Lucy: I see promise and heart and revelation that … Continue reading
- Protected: A trip, not taking a trip
- Medication as…
- Eisenstein’s Folly or “I Sunk Your Battleship”
- BUTOH and RITUAL MEXICANO
- Drawrings–inspired by a dangerous drawer (not the silverware kind)
- Protected: The End
- Protected: Korengal Alley
- Dignified Insanity–Titled by a fellow traveler and Alpha-Bot, Eric S.
- Why Not?